1969 Piper Navajo PA-31-310
- Total airframe: 10,308 hrs.
- Left engine SMOH: 0 hrs - Wow! Incredible value!
- Right engine SMOH: 900 hrs - Still lots of time left.
- Left & right props SMOH: 0 hrs - Incredible!
- Brand new leather interior - Looks fantastic!
- King HSI, VFR GPS, Collins DME, 2 Nav/Com, 2 ADF
- Mode C Transponder, 8 place Intercom
- Commercially registered
- All AD's complied with
- Ready to work
- Spent $290,000 to restore. Sacrifice for $215,000 CAD
For inquiries, please call Mike at:
(604) 795-1221 or 1-877-686-0333
or send e-mail to email@example.com
Pro Wings Aviation Ltd., Chilliwack, BC, Canada.
| Aircraft Sales
| Pilot Supplies
This page last updated: May 8, 2009